Friday 12 June 2015

Why Choose a Freelance Web Designer?

Working alongside a freelance web designer gives you that personal one-to-one service that no large company can offer.

There are many benefits to working with a Freelance Web Designer. When I'm working on a project, I will be the main point of contact at all times avoiding any communication delays that might occur with larger companies. Freelance Designers like myself often work from home which means you avoid paying large overheads.
I won't try to sell you expensive Content Management packages if I don't think you need one. With open source projects so advanced these days, 99% of websites can be created using existing CMS platforms such as Wordpress and Joomla.
If there comes a point where you're looking for something that goes beyond my realm of knowledge in a certain area, I have a number of people I regularly work alongside. This means you have all the advantages of working with a large company whilst keeping the cost down at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment